Embedding Enterprise in Education in Yorkshire & Humber May 2008 - July 2011
Embedding Enterprise in Education in Yorkshire & Humber is a £2.5M Yorkshire Forward-funded programme which ran from 1st May 2008 to 31st July 2011, managed by Youth Enterprise Services (formerly YPEF Services Ltd).
In the final year of the programme a series of independent evaluations of individual programme strands have been undertaken along with the collation of a set of Enterprise Enhancement Fund case studies. Each piece of evaluation work was tendered for separately and a number of research organisations and consultants were appointed. In addition to the independent evaluations, an in-house review of the Enterprising FE Network was undertaken.
The views and conclusions of the evaluators are their own and reflect their understanding of the overall aims and objectives of the programme.
- Overview - Erica Ramsay
- Enterprise Enhancement Fund Case Studies - Erica Ramsay
- Enterprising FE - in-house
- Enterprise in Initial Teacher Training (ITT) - Jael Edwards & Erica Ramsay
- KC Enterprise Academy - Skyblue Research Ltd
- Rotherham Ready Roll-out - MTL (Milburn, Trinnaman, La Court)
The evaluation reports are available to download by clicking on the relevant title in the list above.